Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Sold over list with multiple offers! Huge and House-like Potrero Hill Condo!
- 2 bedrooms plus den with open floor plan, 2.5 baths
- Expansive, open dining and living room with working fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar seating, stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry
- Wide plank Brazilian cherry hardwood floors through most of the home
- Contemporary lighting throughout
- Custom window coverings from Room and Board
- Huge walls perfect for showcasing your fine art
- Fabulous den makes working from home a breeze
- Private deck off living room - perfect location for your barbecue!
- Both spacious bedrooms boast great storage space including two walk-in closets
- 2 modern & spacious bathrooms, one with a glass-enclosed shower and separate soaking tub
- LG in-unit washer and dryer
- 1 car secure garage parking with direct access to elevator
- 2009 square feet per tax records; Built in 2006
- HOA dues $962.29/month include on-site property manager
- Walk to the 22nd Street Cal train station and 3rd Street Rail
- Blocks to Potrero and Dogpatch restaurants, cafes, and shopping
- Potrero Hill hot spots: Farley’s, Plow, Chez Maman, Goat Hill Pizza
- Dogpatch hot spots: Piccino, Hard Knox Café, Just for You Café, Magnolia Brewing Company, Kin Khao
- Stroll to multiple parks, playgrounds, and The Good Life Grocery
- Residential feel of Potrero, but close to SOMA, Financial District, and Mission Bay
- Easy access to 280 & 101 freeways, and SFO airport
This huge, house-like Potrero hill condo, situated within a few blocks of the 22nd St. Caltrain station as well as many popular cafes and restaurants, will impress you. Situated overlooking the scenic center courtyard in the popular Sierra Heights complex, the home enjoys an expansive floor plan with over 2000 square feet (per tax records)! Spread out and enjoy the amazing entertaining space, two spacious bedrooms, a fabulous den, and two and a half bathrooms.
The great room, which encompasses the living room, dining area, and large kitchen, features a well-designed open layout. The clean lines of this bright and functional space are complemented by Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, contemporary lighting, and a working gas fireplace. Huge walls let you showcase all your fine art and photos. The chef’s kitchen with breakfast bar and amazing cabinet and counter space is open to this large living area, the perfect setup for hosting family and friends for dinner. A sunny deck off the living room is ideal for barbecuing and growing your favorite potted plants. The half-bath and LG in-unit washer and dryer are conveniently located off the main entry.
At the quiet, rear of the home are two generously sized bedrooms including a master suite with a walk-in closet. Both bathrooms enjoy modern finishes and wonderful storage space. The larger of the two full baths features both a glass-enclosed shower and separate soaking tub. The stylish den is situated off one of the bedrooms, the perfect set-up for working or learning from home.
Sierra Heights is a professionally managed HOA with on-site management office. The HOA fees include 1-car secure garage parking with direct access to the elevator and fabulous landscaped center courtyard.
With some of the best weather in San Francisco, this home’s surroundings serve as the ideal backdrop for biking, running, and strolling along the Central Waterfront, Pier 70, and the developing Blue Greenway. Walk to the 22nd St. Caltrain, 3rd Street Rail, many restaurants, cafes, shopping, and parks! Some favorite hot spots include Magnolia Brewing Company, Kim Khao, Just For You Cafe, Piccino, Plow, Goat Hill Pizza, Chez Mama and Farleys. Take advantage of the convenient access to the 280 and 101 freeways. Enjoy the residential feel of the Potrero Hill and Dogpatch neighborhoods as well as proximity to SOMA, the financial district, and Mission Bay!
2009 per tax records